If you try to open Office 2007 document (.docx or .xlsx) in Far Manager it will simply open them as a ZIP archive. Clearly, that’s not what you want. Here’s how to fix it:
- Go to Commands â€º File association.
- Create a new association by pressing Ins.
*.doc;*.docx;*.xlsx;*.pptxas a mask.
@"!.!"as Execute command (used for Enter).
You can still open docx file as an archive by pressing Ctrl+PgDn.
Pavel Chuchuva helps photographers to make money on the web.
Latest posts by Pavel Chuchuva (see all)
- How to Configure Windows 7 to Put Your Computer to Sleep Automatically - February 20, 2015
- Front Page with a Big Image in WordPress - August 9, 2014
- How to Set Up a Photography Website Using WordPress - June 12, 2014