If you try to open Office 2007 document (.docx or .xlsx) in Far Manager it will simply open them as a ZIP archive. Clearly, that’s not what you want. Here’s how to fix it:
- Go to Commands â€º File association.
- Create a new association by pressing Ins.
*.doc;*.docx;*.xlsx;*.pptxas a mask.
@"!.!"as Execute command (used for Enter).
You can still open docx file as an archive by pressing Ctrl+PgDn.
Pavel Chuchuva helps photographers to make money on the web.
Latest posts by Pavel Chuchuva (see all)
- How to Set Up a Photography Website Using WordPress - June 12, 2014
- My First Customer Interview - February 19, 2014
- My Current Struggle with Fotrel - November 24, 2013